WOOcraft

An optimistic realist dropped back into suburban San Jose after 6 years in the Big Apple

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

"YOYoyo yo Where ma CHEESEburger at?!"


That's the kind of email I get from my brother at work. That title with this image. How am I supposed to act professional when I'm almost falling out of my chair laughing?
So amongst the important tasks I performed today (I really did draw up three wall sections of a gymnasium though), I was forwarding this image to my manager, who also fell over. I think it's a poster from China, but the print is too small for me to tell. We also briefly debated whether Carrie Bradshaw looked like a toned-down version of Dee Snider from Twister Sister, which I just realized is not a new realization after doing a quick google to see what he looks like. Yesterday we tried to explain Mike Myer's expression 'When monkeys fly out of my butt" to one of our Korean colleagues who concluded that the closest thing in Korean is the far too eloquent 'When the sun rises in the west." I know I have a problem with SmartyPants Syndrome, but sometimes I really wonder if that overpriced education is being properly exploited...nah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home