Please Baby....I can change...
I used to say that to my friends when I would neglect them and not return phone calls. Now I say it to my Blog. Really, I'm not neglecting you...but if Tamika doesn't post, maybe I don't have to either....heehee...So my excuse is that I'm plowing ahead with architecture at the moment - signed up for two of my Architectural Registration Exams. Which is why I've been AWOL- I've been studying up on concrete, moisture/thermal protection, all that exciting stuff. But I'm freaked out since I haven't had to study or take an exam in a really long time. It's surprisingly difficult to study when you work FT. But since I've finished my apprenticeship and come this far, I want to go for that piece of paper that allows me to call myself an architect. So wish me luck. Next Saturday is exam #1, out of TEN (10). sigh....Check in this time next year to see if I'm done yet.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home